You can listen to your voicemail by calling 69 13 23 23 or on Myfone.dk and the Myfone app.
If you are listening to your voicemail messages by calling 69 13 23 23 and want to fast forward to the end of a message, you can do this by pressing 5.
On Myfone.dk you can listen, delete or download a voicemail message. You can also send an email with the voicemail message attached.
1. Go to Voicemail in the left menu.
2. You can either delete individual or all voicemail messages. Select how many messages to delete by clicking the check boxes. Deleting a voicemail message will delete it from all of your devices.
3. Messages you haven't listened to yet, will be marked with a blue background color.
4. You can listen to your voicemail messages by clicking the play button.
5. You can call back the number that left the voicemail message. The number you will be calling back with, is the number your active profile has as outgoing number on the current device you are calling with.
6. You can download the voicemail as .MP3.
7. You can send the voicemail message as .MP3 to an email address. The From email will be the same email as your Myfone user.
You can also listen to your voicemail messages in the Myfone app.